Saturday, July 31, 2010

MMA Fighter Len Bentley Interview



Len Bentley is a prospect who has fought all over the United States and Canada. He is a gifted fighter who has fought for Strikeforce and M-1 Global. We were able to do an interview with this unique fighter.

You fought on the first Strikeforce Challengers card and beat Marques Daniels. Has Strikeforce been in contact with you about scheduling you for a second fight in their Challengers series?

we tried to get on this last Strikeforce show, but they used all amateurs for the under card. So, I was not able to get on that card, but then M-1 Global called.

How does it feel to be fighting in your second major promotion, M-1 Global’s 170 tournament?


I’m extremely excited to fight for M-1 Global. I have always wanted to fight in other countries besides just Canada. I know if I win the tournament, I will have those opportunities. I love the pressure of being able to compete at a high level.

What do you know about your opponent, Colin Schrader, and will you be watching his previous fights?


I looked Colin up and there was not much about him. He does not really have a long fighting background from what I could find. He has only had 4 MMA fights combined between amateur and pro. He seems like a game opponent and I’m not going to take him lightly. He has never fought a fight on my caliber so we will see what happens.

Besides mixed martial arts, what other hobbies do you like to do on your free time?

Some of my hobbies include watching movies. When I’m not training, I love to spend time in the theaters. I also spend a lot of time traveling and cross training with other camps in the northwest.

Is there anyone you would like to thank (coaches, family, sponsors)?

First, I’d like to thank M-1 Global for this opportunity. Dennis Hallman, Brad Blackburn and all my training partners at Victory Athletics. Brad Swartz, Ali Crosby at Vision Quest Sports and Fitness. Carlos Hernandez and Todd Para at Next Level Boxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search