Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Craig Ratanamorn Interview (Marshall University) Kicker



Craig Ratanamorn was the starting kicker for the Marshall University.

Which sport do you like to play more, soccer or football?

Football is now my life, but I am growing to love this sport too. I still like soccer a little more though.

What was the recruiting process like transferring from Barton C.C.?

It was an adventure being recruited as a junior college player not knowing who is interested in a goalie immediately, but I knew something would come along.

There are many NFL draft websites that believe that you have the kicking power to be signed by a NFL team as a free agent. Are you going to pursue an NFL career or are you planning on another career?

Playing in the NFL would be a dream; I will continue to work hard until the draft and the only thing we need to keep thinking about is to relax and have fun. I had a great pro day work out and from here I just have to wait and keep my goals steady and we will see what chances come along.


As a kicker, you need to be flexible. Can you tell us some of your stretching techniques?

I tend to do a lot of glutes/hamstring stretches as well as hip stretching. Those are the key muscle areas for a kicker. You can lift a lot of weights but that doesn't work out the little muscles that are most important to stay strong in the kicking game.

1 comment:

Custom Search